Saturday, October 8, 2011

So long O.O




Disregard the provocative title lol, I'm actually writing this to let you know that I have NOT given up on C++. I actually just started getting back into it after getting a new desktop and desk for my room (desktop sucks so I will be getting a new one in December). Iv'e always had this fear of coding from scratch but after doing it a couple times today i found it pretty easy to remember all the stuff although I did look back at a reference and tutorial every now and then. I still don t know much but im slowly beginning to get the hang of the basics. I'd like to share a screenshot of the code for a little calculator I made thanks to a tutorial.

Not much but it is something.

So that's pretty much it for now. I will definitely be updating this blog more frequently but if not then just know this is due to an effort to boost my grades for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment